Makes about 16 large squares
· 2 tbsp butter
· 500g caster sugar
· 160ml evaporated milk
· 180g white chocolate chips
· 200g white marshmallows
· 185g pumpkin puree
· 1 tsp all spice
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line a 23cm square tin with wax paper or foil, and put to one side.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
3. Mix in the pumpkin puree and cinnamon; bring back to the boil. Stir in marshmallows and butter.
4. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for approx.. 18 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, and add the white chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
6. Stir until creamy and all chocolate is melted.
7. Pour into prepared tin.
8. Cool in the fridge, and when set (after about 10 minutes) remove from tin, and cut into squares.