Cooking can change your life.
It can be an empowering experience and a positive and productive way to ease you through the new stages and changing contexts of life.
Creating simple, highly nutritious and inexpensive meals and snacks can boost confidence, facilitate new friendships and inspire new beginnings.
- a young professional - or a professional young at heart - whose busy lifestyle and work schedule has meant compromising on cooking nutritious food
- embarking on a new chapter of life or love and want to expand your social horizons
- or whether you just want to improve your existing repertoire
... then you've come to the right place. This is your new beginning.
Through my lessons you will:
- learn how to create wholesome, nourishing meals and become mindful of what to feed your brain and frame, and
- feel empowered, through learning basic recipes, with the confidence to create your own dishes and further develop and refine this essential life skill.
Just as important as learning how to cook is learning how to minimise food waste. I can show you how to make the most out of the food you buy. Exploring a food’s versatility, rather than automatically binning something that’s over-ripe or “about to go off”, can be both rewarding and satisfying.
Cooking is all about sharing, and it can be a wonderful, generous way of demonstrating your love for those around you. How better to nourish friendships than through the conviviality and conversation over a delicious, nutritious meal? But you need to know how to cook first.
Welcome to Cook First.